Of course I love my family and friends, but this list is about the little things that put a smile on my face and make me happy….in no particular order. The important things in life aren’t things, but some things are pretty awesome….
1. Shellac manicures- lasts for at least 2 weeks. Enough said.
2. Annie’s Goddess salad dressing- tangy, creamy and delicious. I think I saw a light version once, and I often kick myself for not getting it. But, since I’ve never seen it again, I think it was an illusion.
3. Rue La La- good deals, different brands and Sunday Night Stealathon.
4. Ebates- Cash back on shopping I was already doing? Yes, thank you!
5. Fancy Nancy books- Sweet, innocent, girly vocabulary builders.
6. America’s Test Kitchen 30 Minute Recipe Cookbook- My bible in the kitchen- awesome recipes that are really done in 30 minutes!
7. My iPhone- no explanation needed….only reason not to have it on here is that it’s a time suck and a distractor.
8. Bejeweled and Angry Birds- awesomeness on my phone that I can play when on a boring work call.
9. www.designsbystephene.com- Great prices on designer jeans and more w/ no tax or shipping (only could be made better by being on Ebates). Easy returns too.
10. Our new schedule- I have an hour and a half of “me” time 3 days a week- hello Pilates!
11. Archer Farms Honey Cinnamon Almonds (found at Target). 3pm slump kicker.
12. Camelback Bite Valve Water Bottles- Has me drinking more water (kiddos too)….
13. Squeezy tossable baby food pouches- Take these puppies out to dinner and you avoid pre-food melt downs while making sure they get some fruits and veggies. Winning!
14. Most shows on Bravo- If Andy Cohen produces it, I’m hooked like a fish in a barrel.
15. Having a reliable sitter on my street.
16. Walks in our neighborhood loop. I exercise me and the dog and get to chat with a good friend for an uninterrupted hour. How do you beat that?
17. The picture background on my computer. I can stare at the 6000+ rotating family pictures all day long.
18. Rice cakes with peanut butter, raisins and M&Ms. Snack time, and it’s rice cakes and raisins, so it’s healthy.
19. Howard Stern. I’ve been listening for 20 years, and if I have time alone in the car, he still cracks me up.
20. Salted caramel mochas (and upcoming peppermint mochas). Ummmmmmm…..
I’m a pretty happy person. Life is good. But these little things put a smile on my face and make life that much sweeter.